Job-Winning trainer resume
1117 University Ave
San Diego, CA 92110
Position as Personal Trainer / Strength Coach
- Physical Training Specialist
- Developed successful regime of training for wide variety of persons, from athletes to recuperating hospital patients.
- Trained in cardiovascular optimization through aerobics, weight-lifting, and four different types of equipment.
- Designed and implemented aerobic courses for pregnant women.
- Coached high school wrestling for four years, resulting in two CIF championship-winning teams.
San Diego State University • San Diego, CA • 1996 to Present
Designed and implemented strength and conditioning programs for the SDSU football, basketball, and baseball teams. Responsible for meeting with individual atheletes to design unique meal plans that would meet their personal dietary needs. Implemented the Pearson Method Off-Season Training Program, credited by many for rapidly increasing athletes’ strength and stamina.
Atherton YMCA • San Diego, CA • 1994 to 1996
Trained a group of twenty gym attendants, instructed CPR classes, organized community fitness outreach program.
24 Hour Fitness • Mission Valley, CA • 1992 to 1994
Responsibilities included providing weight-lifting instruction, developing unique fitness plans for individual gym members, insuring the safety of all patrons, and scheduling proper maintenance on all gym equipment.
University of California at San Diego • 1992
B.S., Physical Therapy